Made in Spain =)

Coelo

Sup guys, Coelo here!

I discovered the TFC about 10 years ago when I bought Half Life Anthology. I remember I found a server that was played 24/7 badlands. I spent most of the time on that map. Gradually I discovered new maps but I was only interested kill something, not paying attention to team play and objectives of each type of map. At that time I was a little boy who played Counter in cybercafes and only cared about the individual score.
I remember the first time I saw a guy giving a longer than normal jump. Thus began this addiction that as of today does not tire me. I remember playing in a server skills but once entered, I was upset a lot and then I was leaving. Gradually with old friends began to improve in the CTF and other modes and we had our good times.

I had a huge hiatus of many years, entertained with other games ..
when a couple of years ago reinstalled but all servers were practically empty. I took a huge disappointment, but I discovered a few servers of adventure maps, deathmatch, climb, bhop and later concs. Again I had several stoppages but I finally discovered the server Skillzworld where me and my loneliness we spent the hours concing. One day it connected a guy named "doDo" and I was stunned watching him getting over all obstacles. He tried to teach me something more advanced but I had no patience.

Then slowly and practically by myself learned the basics that exist in the world of conc. But once had to use 2 or 3 the world came over me and I saw myself unable to do. At the time, with the aid of Mighty I improved a little what had learned and became interested professionals. I discovered that a guy named Goku was very good and when I found out that he was from Spain I could not believe and moreover when I knew he belonged to Vertical Impact.

Then, one night in my solitude was in the Skillzworld server and decided to look more servers of skills as I was told that Goku was still concing on a server called TFC Refugees. And that was how I met him because he was there. That helped me to want learn more and improve.

Finally, since that time I discovered "the Refuge" I've met amazing, humble people, keen to help, funny, very patiently and so good concers. I can only say to... ill4death, Gir^, Toke^, doDo, Son Goku .. and all members in general.. thank you for everything, you are awesome. See you in the middle of the air of any jump and ...

KEEP CALM AND CONC!

P.S: Sorry for my grammar if something is misspelled or has a rare sense. :)

Glad to see you on the webbie Coelo! :D Just wanted to take the time to say that I read your post and really appreciate the kind words. I know that for the most part all of us here who are regulars on Refugees have seen dramatic improvement in your skill and I for one will say that I have a blast playing maps with you and look forward to seeing you/along with myself :P develop even further in the future. Have a good one man

Back